Friday, November 16, 2012

"Increasing NASA's Budget"


I find the commentary on “Increasing NASA’s Budget” by Chelse Martin www.americanspushingthedebt.blogspot.com interesting because it brings up space exploration, a topic I rarely see in headlines anymore.  I agree with this commentary, but for different reasons. I too have strong religious beliefs, but I don’t see a catastrophic event as the only  reason to invest in space exploration. I too believe the country is spending too much money on things that shouldn’t be a top priority.  While space exploration is important and we should work to be a leader in it, desperate times call for desperate measures, and I do believe NASA’s funding should be decreased, as it has.  I wish this commentary had a bit more information on the original authors facts and claims to better understand his point of view but all in all I think the commentary was well written and to the point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment